Redding Police Neighborhood Police Unit received information from the Waldon Street Neighborhood Watch Group reporting concerns of possible drug related traffic at 2534 Waldon Street # 4.
Through complex surveillance NPU officers confirmed the suspicions of the Neighborhood Watch Group.
NPU officers obtained a search warrant where they found Timothy Alan Chambers 57 years old from Redding.
He was arrested for delaying and obstructing NPU officers, possession of drug paraphernalia, and being a convicted felon in possession of ammunition.
Timothy Hammond Hunter 56 years old of Redding was found to be the primary renter of the apartment.
During the investigation it was discovered that Hunter had been allowing transients and drug addicts to freely use the apartment over an extended period of time.
Hunter was found in possession of drug paraphernalia pertaining to methamphetamine use.
- Redding neighborhood watch group uncovers drug house
- Redding Police uncover a home used for drug sales
- Raid uncovers deputy's house of horrors
- Chico Police host Neighborhood Watch meeting
- Redding Neighborhood Police Unit wins big award
- Chico Neighborhood Groups Unite to Clean Out Illegal Campsites
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest
- Redding Neighborhood Policing Unit make Stolen Property Arrest
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Anderson police conduct monthly neighborhood enforcement operation