The City of Redding Housing Authority (RHA) will temporarily reopen the waiting list for its Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program beginning on January 23, 2018, at 8 a.m. for a fiveweek period that will close on February 28, 2018, at 5 p.m.
The HCV program provides rental assistance to low-income eligible applicants. A household of any size may apply so long as the applicant is 18 years of age or older, or is an emancipated minor as defined by law. All applications must be complete, including correct Social Security numbers and dates of birth for the applicant and all household members. Duplicate applications will not be accepted. Preference will be given to very low-income applicants who live or work within the city limits of Redding and to the elderly, disabled, and applicants with families.
Applicants for the subsidized housing program must submit applications online only at https://www.waitlistcheck.com/CA1628. The Redding Library offers internet access for those who do not have a computer or smartphone. Those needing assistance with submitting an application due to a disability may come to the RHA office located at 777 Cypress Avenue in Redding. Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
For more information, please contact Housing Program Supervisor Nicole Smith at 225-4336.
- Redding Housing Authority opens waiting list for housing choice voucher program
- Interview: Community Choice Aggregation Program
- Wood Stove Replacement Vouchers Available Today
- Critics Choice Awards Preview
- Redding Open House on Proposed Construction on Market Street Promenade
- Redding neighborhood watch group uncovers drug house
- Redding house fire leaves family displaced
- Car crashes into house in Redding
- Redding Investigators Determine Cause of House Fire
- Open House for Johnson Park Project