The trend of well above average temperatures will continue for your Thursday, but we finally have some substantial changes on the way in your forecast. Mostly clear skies for the start of your Thursday morning. Temperatures are slightly cooler in the valley, but mountain areas are on par with yesterday morning. Valley areas have dipped into the mid 40's overnight, and mountain areas have bottomed out in the 20's to 30's. Mostly sunny skies, and modest North winds are expected for today. High temperatures are projected to climb into the mid 70's to low 80's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas are expected to end up anywhere between the low 60's to low 70's. Today could very well be the warmest day of the week in several areas.
A few clouds, and slightly cooler temperatures are on the way for your Friday. The bigger changes are holding off until the weekend. Valley areas are expected to top out in the mid to high 60's on Saturday, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the 50's. Winds will be picking up out of the North on Saturday, and could have the potential for gusts up to 40mph. Sunday will be slightly warmer than Saturday, with valley areas expected to climb back into the low 70's. A bigger drop in temperatures is expected on Monday, when valley areas will only top out in the low 60's. More clouds, and a chance for mountain showers will also be on the way for the start of next week. Temperatures will then stay in the 60's for the valley to round out your extended forecast.
- Record heat possible today, but big changes are ahead for your weekend
- Record breaking heat possible today
- More record heat possible today
- Record heat possible again today, but major changes are ahead
- Mild today, but big changes are ahead for your weekend
- Severe heat continues today, but welcome changes are ahead
- Nice & warm weekend ahead
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead
- Warm and dry today, but big changes are ahead
- More record breaking heat ahead for your Tuesday