Plumas County Calif.—A Plumas County high school basketball player is taking her athletic talents to the next level.
Anna Hollister a senior at Quincy High School signed a contract to play basketball for Holy Names University, a private college in Oakland.
Anna is the first female basketball player from Quincy High School to sign with a four year school in 17 years.
Action News Now wishes Anna the best of luck in her college career.
- Quincy Native Signs with Four Year School
- Man arrested for meth sales in Quincy
- Quincy Woman Drowns in Indian Falls
- Hometown Heroes’ congratulates Oroville native
- Paradise native on this season of The Voice
- Oak Bridge Academy Accepting Applications for 2018-2019 School Year
- Redding native suffers stroke while on vacation in Mexico. Family tries to raise money to get her home
- Ex-Steelers star Harrison signs with Patriots
- Trump signs order disbanding voter fraud commission
- 'New mothers' sign for new dads too?