A pickup truck wound up in a sinkhole in National City, California that flooded streets Wednesday morning.
A large water main break caused the gushing water to flow into the streets just before 5:30 a.m.
Crews were able to shut the water off just after 7:00 a.m.
- Pickup truck stuck in sinkhole after water main break
- City of Redding replaces water main
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- Winter Weather Conditions Cause Sinkhole in Red Bluff
- Heroic firefighters rescue teen stuck in mud slide
- Cat stuck in tree for 5 days in Durham
- Missing Family Found after Being Stuck in the Snow
- Reporters Stuck on Hwy 299 as Carr Fire Grows Rapidly
- City of Redding Replacing Sewer Mains
- Main Spillway Unlikely to be Used