A pickup truck wound up in a sinkhole in National City, California that flooded streets Wednesday morning.
A large water main break caused the gushing water to flow into the streets just before 5:30 a.m.
Crews were able to shut the water off just after 7:00 a.m.
- Pickup truck stuck in sinkhole after water main break
- It's a showdown for pickup trucks
- Old pickup trucks are hot collectibles
- Water main break closes Buford Highway; boil water advisory in effect
- City of Redding replaces water main
- Massive sinkhole opens up in Georgia roadway
- Street frozen, cars trapped in ice after water main break in Fells Point
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- 9-year-old with pellet gun stops man from stealing pickup truck in Kokomo
- Woman charged with child abuse after leaving disabled girl in back of pickup truck