Redding Police are investigating a serious accident involving a pedestrian struck by an SUV.
It happened at about 10:45 this morning on Cypress Avenue near Beverly Drive.
Police say a female pedestrian was struck by a black Mercedes SUV and knocked about 25 feet.
The woman was in a pedestrian crossing that has flashing lights.
We don't know whether the female driver will face charges.
No identities have been released.
- Pedestrian Struck in Redding Cross Walk
- Evacuation Tips from the Red Cross
- Pedestrian hit and kill on I-5 in Redding
- Identity Released of Pedestrian Killed by Train in Redding
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- 'Red Cross' installs new fire alarms to the North State
- 1 Hospitalized with Moderate Injuries after Being Struck By Vehicle in Redding
- Pedestrian killed by car on Highway 273
- Reinventing Redding
- At least 10 vehicles struck by bullets in random shootings