CHICO, Calif. - The 10th annual "Pasta on the Plaza" Fundraiser takes place Saturday, Sept. 15, outside of the Chico Boys & Girls Club on the Rotary Plaza, at 628 Wall Street.
Northgate Aviation Chico Jet Center is sponsoring the event, which runs from 5 - 8 p.m.
Tickets are $10 per person or $35 for a family of four and include all-you-can-eat pasta, salad, bread and antipasto, with 15 “zoodle” tickets (Zucchini noodles). There will also be baked goods and soft drinks available for purchase.
“Pasta on the Plaza is a wonderful opportunity for our families and the community to come together to help our Chico clubs continue to provide life-changing services and programs for local youth,” said Shawna Stinson, Chico clubhouse director of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley.
There will be live entertainment, a raffle and a kid’s zone with family-friendly activities. For more information, please contact the Boys & Girls Club at (530) 899-0335 or CLICK HERE.
For 23 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley have offered youth development through after-school and teen programs at 10 club sites throughout Butte and Glenn Counties. They serve more than 2,000 youth each year in Chico, Paradise, Magalia, Oroville and Hamilton City.
- Pasta on the Plaza to Benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Paradise Cook-Off Helps Boys & Girls Club
- Delicious food at 'Paradise Cook-Off' to benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Great Harvest bunnies help the Boys & Girls Club
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- Super Club at Grana benefits Butte Humane Society
- Chico Ramada Plaza Collects Money for Carr Fire Relief Efforts
- 'Blue Santa' visits the Boys and Girls Club of the North Valley
- Pleasant Valley High girls, boys compete for basketball state title
- Santa Breakfast benefits children with Autism