On January 17th, 2017 Stephen Arrington was one of 64 people pardoned by President Barack Obama on his last day in office. Part of his full pardon is his committed work traveling the world for drug education and prevention.
In the 1980's Arringtonn was convicted for smuggling millions of dollars for the Colombian cartel. In prison, his name was 'Fall Guy' for taking the fall for famed automaker John DeLorean.
Arrington has lived in Paradise with his family for the past 25 years. To date he has reached 830,000 people across the nation and five countries.
We joined Arrington at his most recent speaking engagement at Greenville Junior/Senior High School in Plumas County.
- Paradise man, ex-inmate spreads his message of hope
- Paradise Elderly Man Found
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Paradise community chorus holiday performance
- Vault survives Paradise bank fire
- Paradise schools prepare for snow