A taste of Christmas on the ridge this evening.
Paradise Ice Rink is open daily. The rink opened November 10th.
An early crowd took advantage of the rink on this beautiful day.
The rink is located at the Terry Ashe Recreation Center on the skyway.
Skate lessons and stroller skating are offered.
Monday through Thursday they are open until 8 p.m. and Friday and Saturday’s they are open until 10pm.
The rink is open until January 15th, and is sponsored by local businesses including Tri Counties Bank, Adventist Health Feather River, and H&R Block.
Admission is $12 and the rink can be reserved for parties.
- Paradise Ice Rink is up and running
- It’s that time of year, the Paradise Ice Rink opens Friday
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Paradise Elderly Man Found
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Paradise community chorus holiday performance
- Vault survives Paradise bank fire
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned