A new piece of high tech learning equipment recently arrived at Paradise High School.
Action News Now reporter Rick Carhart shows us that this equipment is helping students get a head start on life in the real world.
The devise uses state of the art technology that shows students what an actual scenario would look like and feel like.
Paradise High School's ambulance simulator was purchased for $55,000 through Butte College's Pathway Consortium Grant, and it is the only one of its kind in the area.
- Paradise High School gets piece of high tech learning equipment
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase
- Paradise schools prepare for snow
- Decades old Paradise redwood tree cut down, but pieces preserved for it's rich history
- High School Internships Help Local Businesses
- DUI Sentencing Held at Orland High School
- High school investigating racist prom proposal
- Oroville High School Placed on Short Lockdown
- Chromebooks for High School Students in Chico
- Paradise Unified School District faces budget cuts