Scroll for more content...
29 year old Megan Page is charged with misdemeanor manslaughter and for illegal possession of marijuana while driving.
She was involved in a crash near the Lakeside Market in the Kelly Ridge area on September 12th, that killed 52 year old Harry Whitley of Oroville.
A baby was also in Page's vehicle and while they were taken to the hospital, both she and the baby were okay.
Officers at the scene told us there were conflicting statements from witnesses about which driver had the red light.
Page, who remains out of custody, is scheduled to be arraigned in court on February 23rd.
- Oroville woman charged in fatal crash
- Woman arrested on murder charges after fatal shooting in Oroville
- Woman Identified in Fatal Crash in Redding
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Fatal Hit and Run Reported in Oroville
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- Woman faces murder charges stemming from fatal DUI
- Authorities investigating deadly crash in Oroville
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital