An Oroville man pleaded not guilty to DUI charges that resulted from a fatal crash on Highway 70 in November.
18 year old Ryan Jenson and 20 year old Mason Oakes were cousins who died when 47 year old Marc Andrews of Oroville allegedly crashed into them on Highway 70 at Palermo Road in November.
CHP investigators say Andrews was driving on a suspended license.
According to CHP officer Ryan Lambert, new evidence has been discovered in the case and has been turned over to Butte County District Attorney, Mike Ramsey. We are checking with the D.A. to find out if there will be any additional charges filed against Andrews.
He is scheduled back in court for a preliminary hearing on January 23.
The CHP says they are not sharing his mugshot because it is such a high-profile case.
- Oroville man pleads not guilty to DUI for fatal Hwy 70 collision
- 2 Paradise residents and a Belden man killed in Hwy 70 DUI Crash
- Oroville man pleads guilty in Highway 70 crash that killed 2
- UPDATE: Two men killed identified, one arrested after suspected DUI crash on Hwy 70
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- Gridley Woman Pleads Not Guilty to Fatal Hit and Run
- CHP confirms fatal crash blocking both lanes of Hwy 99 near Hwy 162 junction
- HWY 99 NOW OPEN: Fatal head on crash near Biggs blocking both lanes of Hwy 99
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville