OROVILLE, Calif. - The owner of an Oroville smog shop who was charged with sexually assaulting some of his customers, has pleaded no contest last week.
In 2017 several women accused Lee Fong Vang, 45, of forcibly fondling them or offering to change their tires in exchange for sexual favors.
Vang previously pled not guilty but withdrew his plea last week.
Vang owned “Table Mountain Tires and Smog Shop,” which is now out of business.
Vang faces a maximum of 18 years in prison, he is currently out on $750,000 bail and is scheduled for sentencing on September 20.
- Owner of Ponderosa Inn in Redding Arrested for Sexual Assault
- 14 states sue US EPA alleging failure to enforce smog rules
- Yuba City Man Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Auto Repair Shop Owner Devoted to Community
- Redding and Chico Regions Rank Nationally for Smog Pollution
- In-Flight Sexual Assault on the Rise
- Oroville Walmart was evacuated, but customers now back inside shopping