Oroville Police are saying a woman is very lucky to be alive following a crash this evening.
Police said it happened at around 7:15 p.m. when a van driving north on Seventh Avenue near Huntington Lane swerved onto the other side of the road and crashed into a parked trailer. Authorities said they do not know how fast the van was traveling when it crashed.
Three people were in the van, but only the front passenger had to be taken to Oroville hospital for injuries.
It took first responders about 20 minutes to take the woman out of the car.
"She's very lucky, a very lucky lady," Oroville Police Sergeant Steve Solano
The street was closed for about 45 minutes. Police said the woman was taken to the hospital but do not know the extent of her injuries.
The cause of this crash remains under investigation.
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- Car Versus Motorcycle Accident Sends One to the Hospital
- Crash sends one woman to the hospital in Chico
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- Oroville man arrested after sending threatening texts about mass shooting
- Oroville woman charged in fatal crash
- CHP: Head-on collision sends two people to the hospital
- Rollover crash on Highway 32 sends one to hospital
- Crash in Chico sends one to the hospital
- Rollover Crash in Chico Sends Two to Hospital