Scroll for more content...
It takes place on Sunday, May 20th, from 2 - 5 p.m. at 82 Data Way in Oroville.
This annual event is a fundraiser for Tech Trek, a State AAUW project that sends girls going into 8th grade to a week long summer STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) camp, where they participate in dorm life and attend workshops that include the opportunity to meet women enjoying successful careers in those professions.
The Oroville group raises scholarship to send 5 girls to the camp at UC Davis.
The Garden Party takes place on a beautiful property that features a well-manicured lawn with many lovely pieces of outdoor art sculptures next to a large outdoor patio and an infinity pool. On the patio you'll find a variety of hors d'oeuvres and desserts. There will be wine tasting, live music by guitarist Wes Lobos, as well as art vendors and raffle prizes.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased by calling (530) 589-7814 or 589-4128. They will also be sold at the door the day of the event.
- Oroville AAUW Plans Benefit Garden Party
- Appraisal Faire in Chico to benefit AAUW's Tech Trek
- AAUW Women's History Month Tea benefits Tech Trek students
- Playboy announces plans to party in Washington
- Community party held to reflect Oroville spillway anniversary
- Paradise Garden Club Link
- Benefits of Aerial Yoga
- 90th Anniversary Celebration planned for Oroville State Theatre
- Plan in the works for Oroville homeless transition house
- Healthy Kids Day Easter Egg Hunt planned for Oroville