DURHAM, North Carolina - A restaurant in Durham, North Carolina is currently serving a burger topped with a tarantula.
“Bull City Burger and Brewery” is celebrating its sixth annual exotic meat month by serving burgers made from meats eaten around the world.
The "Tarantula Burger" features pasture-raised beef, a bit of cheese, spicy chili sauce and an oven roasted tarantula.
- North Carolina restaurant now serving 'Tarantula Burger'
- Butte County Says Restaurants Can't Serve Food with CBD Oil
- Chinese tire maker picks North Carolina site for major plant
- Chico Police serving at restaurant to raise money for St. Jude
- Redding movie theater looks to serve alcohol.
- Restaurant Set to Open in Downtown Redding
- Local restaurants gear up for Super Bowl
- Chico restaurant offers CBD on the menu
- Sacramento Int'l Airport sets new record for passengers served
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving