John Wayne Noonkester was sentenced today for the brutal attack where he killed his wife and her father and wounded a bystander in July 2015.
Noonkester was given 2 consecutive sentences of 25 years to life without the possibility of parole.
He was also sentenced to 14 years for bodily injury with a deadly weapon for wounding a Cottonwood man.
- Noonkester gets life in 2015 double homicide
- Noonkester sentenced to life in prison for 2015 double-murder, has outburst in court
- Noonkester will be sentenced after he was found guilty of first degree murder
- Search Continues for Homicide Suspect
- Man Pleads Guilty to 2015 Murder of 6-Year-Old Girl
- Twin Brothers in Michigan Welcome Double Delivery
- Humboldt County man arrested on homicide charges
- One man arrested after homicide in Redding
- New details in Redding double-fatal DUI crash
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation