Macy’s is the latest American company to launch a women's clothing line aimed at Muslim shoppers.
The department store chain has teamed up with a boutique called Verona Collection and plans to sell the collection of modest dresses, tops, cardigans and hijabs online.
The clothing will launch on Macy's website February 15th. Prices are expected to range from $12.95 to $84.95.
Macy's joins Nike and American Eagle who both began selling hijabs and other Muslim fashions last year.
- Macy's launches women's clothing line geared towards Muslims
- Are Clothes Causing 'Bacne?'
- Clothing brand unveils 'Extreme Cut Out' jeans
- Report: Social media surveillance unfairly targeted Muslims
- Local restaurants gear up for Super Bowl
- Whiskeytown Waterfall Challenge gears up This Weekend
- Locals gear up for this weekend's Red Bluff Round-Up
- Cal Fire Gears up for Busy Fire Season
- Cal Fire Air Attack Gearing up for Fire Season
- PG&E Gearing Up for Possible Bankruptcy, CA Lawmakers Say