Adventist Health is offering a new intensive lifestyle change program with trained coaches, to help people with pre- or borderline diabeties get a handle on the diabetes process, so it doesn't move forward.
The LiveWell Diabetes revention Program is recognized by the Centers for Disease Control.
Classes will cover how to eat health and add more physical activity into your day, managing stress and staying motivated, setting realistic and lasting lifestyle changes, and getting support from people with similar goals and challenges. They will be held at the LiveWell Cenetr at 7224 Skyway in Paradise (Beyond Fitness Campus).
It's a no cost program, covered by medicare and medical insurance. To find out more contact Adventist health Feather River Diabetes Edeucation Program Team and Nutrition Services. Call (530) 876-7297.
- LiveWell Diabetes Prevention to be offered locally
- Fighting Against Diabetes in Shasta County
- National Diabetes Alert Day Highlights Health Risks in Shasta County
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Trump pushes suggestions to prevent gun violence
- Shasta County Senior & Veteran Fraud Prevention Fair
- California's first ever 'Food Waste Prevention Week'
- Shasta County Elder Abuse Prevention Month Events
- Chico PD: Shoplifting Prevention Program is Successful
- How to Prevent & Handle Ant & Wasp Invasions