Senator Jim Nielsen released the following statement.
“My heart goes out to the victims and loved ones affected by Tuesday morning’s horrific shooting in Rancho Tehama.
“We are heartbroken over this senseless violence, and will be praying for the speedy recovery of those injured and for the emotional peace for those affected.
“We lift up in prayer those killed and wounded, their families and loved ones, and the first responders and others who put their lives on the line to protect and save innocent lives.”
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader Brian Dahle (Bieber) released the following statement:
“My prayers are with the innocent victims, their families, and those who are hospitalized from the Tehama shooting. Let our Northern California community come together as one for those affected in this horrible time. We are #TehamaStrong.”
Senator Kamala Harris tweeted the following statement.
Heartbroken by the news of a shooting at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama. Grateful to the officers and first responders on the scene. I am closely monitoring the situation.
- Law makers are reacting to today’s devastating shooting in Tehama County.
- Local group challenges Tehama County cannabis laws
- Tehama County residents challenge pot laws
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Tehama County Election Results
- Breaking News Report: shooting in Tehama County
- BloodSource Response to Tehama Shooting
- Law Enforcement and Firefighters honored in Tehama County Awards Dinner
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Ranch Tehama Elementary School back in session today