Hollywood actor Richard Tyson, who starred in the film "Kindergarten Cop," was shooting his latest film on Saturday in Redding.
Director Rene Perez says the film is an action vigilante movie called "Death Kiss."
And on Saturday they were shooting a scene where a man who was tied to a chair was getting beaten up.
The crew says this isn't their first time shooting in Redding.
And like to come back here because of how kind the people are.
“You get out of the metropolis area and come to a place like this and the people are open armed and willing to help in any way they can. Yeah everyone is great up here,” Tyson said.
“Death Kiss” is set to release later this year.
However, it will not be in theaters, but you will be able to find it on Red Box and Netflix.
- 'Kindergarten Cop' actor, films new movie in Redding
- Redding movie theater looks to serve alcohol.
- New movie studio brings a taste of Hollywood to Redding
- Redding film company helps look for Big Foot in BBC's 'Top Gear'
- Films that stole the spotlight in 2017
- 8th Annual Shortz! Film Festival this weekend
- Screen Actors Guild Awards taps first host: Kristen Bell
- John Gavin, actor who became ambassador to Mexico, has died
- Young actors prepare for the opening night of "Annie Jr."
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio Supports Carr Fire Relief Efforts