CHICO, Calif. - An 11-year-old boy from Chico was left with minor injuries this morning after being hit by a car while he was biking to school.
According to Chico Police, the boy was struck by a gray vehicle around 7:59 a.m. on Sept. 11.
The vehicle did not stop, and was last seen traveling northbound on Yosemite Drive and Highway 32.
The boy was treated at the scene for minor scrapes and bruises. Anyone in the area with any information is encouraged to call the Chico Police Department at (530) 897-4900.
- Hit and Run Injures Chico Child
- Children Injured in Durham Hit and Run
- Chico homeless man killed in Hit & Run
- Hit-and-run crash leaves 1 woman injured
- New information on fatal hit-and-run in Chico
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Mom, sons suspected of injuring teen in revenge hit-and-run
- Chico Police: Transient grabbed Chapmantown Child's Arm
- Fatal Hit and Run Reported in Oroville
- New Evidence in Oroville Hit and Run