It looks more like a scene straight out of a TV show or movie.
A dramatic rescue of a child from a burning apartment complex in Georgia was captured on a firefighter’s helmet cam.
DeKalb County Fire Rescue released this video from the January 3rd fire.
- Georgia firefighters rescue a child from a burning building
- Firefighters Rescue Elderly Woman from Burning Home
- Good Samaritan rescues woman from burning home
- Burned Kaysville officer, rescued man remain hospitalized
- Firefighters rescue buck from Colorado reservoir
- Man trapped in chimney rescued by firefighters
- Two dogs rescued from basement of burning Moline home
- Chico first responders save pup from burning building
- Firefighters in Canada rescue dog from icy creek
- Firefighters, Coast Guard rescue 19-year-old from cove