If money management was one of your resolutions for 2018 the Shasta Library in Redding will be hosting free financial literacy classes beginning Friday.
The classes are part of the "bank-on" financial literacy class offered in part by Redding Bank of Commerce and United Way of northern California.
The three, 2 hour classes aim to give attendees the tools to start a checking account, improve their credit and pay off debt.
The first class starts at 10:15 Friday morning, with two more classes the following two Fridays.
You can call the Shasta County Library in Redding to sign up.
All you need is a valid email address.
- Finance classes offered in Redding
- In Russia probes, Republicans draw red line at Trump's finances
- 'Ganja Yoga' classes offered in San Francisco
- Yale offers free 'happiness' class online
- Wynn resigns as RNC's finance chairman
- Roger Stone's finances examined by special counsel
- Impact investing: A $250 billion game-changer for finance
- Bitcoin mania: What the big names of finance are saying
- Search narrows for Wynn's successor as RNC finance chair
- Todd Ricketts will be the next RNC finance chair