CHICO, Calif. – Just before 5:00 PM on Tuesday, July 10, a Honda Pilot crashed into a canal off of Churn Creek Road and Presidio Street in Redding.
The driver was found dead in the driver’s seat. Thursday that driver was identified as Jordan Tony Ray Hiland, of Anderson.
There was another passenger in the car, who suffered minor injuries and was transported to Mercy Medical Center.
Police have said that no pedestrians or other vehicles were involved in this accident.
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Interstate 5 crash near Redding
- Victims of fatal I-5 crash in Yolo County identified
- Woman Identified in Fatal Crash in Redding
- Victim of San Diego plane crash identified
- Victim identified in Cottonwood DUI crash
- Cherry Street shooting victim identified
- Christmas Day shooting victim identified