Hospice Staff at Enloe Hospital will host their 30th Annual Evening of Remembrance to commemorate community members as well as former patients through music, photographs, and special readings.
A time for visiting and refreshments will follow the ceremony.
Members of the community who have lost a loved one in the past year are invited to attend the Evening of Remembrance on Thursday December 7th from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Enloe Conference Center, 1528 Esplanade in Chico.
You can submit your photos by 5 p.m. Wednesday December 6th by email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or in person at Enloe Hospice 1390 E. Lassen Avenue, Chico.
- Enloe Hospital hosting 30th Annual Evening of Remembrance
- Enloe: 2 patients remain hospitalized, 3 released
- Enloe to talk heart health on Facebook
- 'Day of Remembrance' for California mudslides
- Surgeon selected as Enloe's 'Physician Legacy Award' winner
- Enloe to discuss diets and obesity on Facebook
- Local Chico Subaru Donates Check to Enloe Foundation
- Former Enloe Medical Center Nurse Sentenced After Patient Death
- Chico CARD Center hosts annual Spring Jamboree
- Enloe Medical Center mental health support group connects sufferers with help