Photo Gallery 6 Images
Chico, Calif.—There was a fully involved garage fire on the 2700 block of White Avenue Monday morning.
Firefighters arrived on scene and the fire was full involved.
There were six people inside the home at the time. They all got out of the home safe.
Firefighters believe it was possibly a candle that started the fire.
The fire is currently out and firefighters are still on scene mopping up.
The fire was concentrated to garage. The garage had all the damage.
- Early Morning Garage Fire gets Knocked Out Quickly
- Vegetation Fire Quickly Knocked Down by Butte Co. Firefighters
- Fire Crews Work Quickly to Extinguish Fire
- Chico Fire Quickly Contains Diesel Spill
- Fire destroys a garage in Forbestown
- Dogs alert homeowner to fire in garage
- Residential Fire in Redding Quickly extinguished by Fire Crews
- Cal fire knocks out Paradise mobile home fire
- Fire Crews Knock Out Bella Vista Mobile Home Fire
- Early morning fire in Chico leaves business owners frustrated