A Tehama County couple has been arrested for the third time in only seven months.
In Cottonwood the Shasta Interagency Narcotic Task Force arrested 49-year old Nathan Hale and 35-year old Deann O'Banion after searching their home and finding drugs and $24,000 in cash violating their probation.
During the course of their history together the agency has found 4 1/2 pounds of meth, 1 1/2 pounds of heroin, two pistols and even more cash that was on the couple.
Hale and O'Banion have multiple felony convictions in Shasta and Tehama Counties.
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Expired registration leads to a drug bust in Redding
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- Cottonwood man shot after starting a fight
- Victim identified in Cottonwood DUI crash
- Cottonwood children’s garden for healthy living
- 3 arrested after Humboldt County Drug task Force busts drug house