A Patterdale Terrier named Charlie was pulled to safety after a 72 hour rescue operation in highland Scotland on Saturday February 10th.
Working dog Charlie, who disappeared down a hole during fox control, was wearing his tracking collar at the time so was easy to locate.
The mammoth rescue operation took seven gamekeepers from Angus Glens Moorland Group three days to cut through 12.5ft of rock using drills and a rock breaker.
Charlie was treated to a steak pie for dinner by his owner and is doing remarkably well, Angus Glens Moorland Group said in a Facebook post.
- Dog rescued in Scotland caught on camera
- Cheap Booze Ban in Scotland
- Car theft caught on camera in Chico
- Caught on camera: Los Angeles purse snatcher
- 70 car pileup caught on camera
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera
- Caught on Camera: Bar Owner Tases Customers
- Caught on Camera: Selfie Taker Nearly Strangled
- Energy building implosion caught on camera in Wisconsin
- Caught on Camera: Truck driver falls off Kentucky overpass