ST. PAUL, Minn. - The stranded raccoon that captivated social media has been safely released into the wild, after being stuck in a Minnesota tower on Monday.
People started using the #MPRRACCOON on Twitter to talk about the predicament.
The furball was stuck at the UBS Building in downtown St. Paul, 20 stories high.
After hours of waiting, the raccoon reached the roof of the tower and was caught by authorities where she was given cat food.
Is it too much to ask the universe to have a little raccoon safely get off a building?
— Melanie Z Kilpatrick (@MelanieZ_FM) June 13, 2018
She was finally released into the wild.
Stay with Action News Now for Coverage you can Count on. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Daredevil Raccoon Makes it Safely to Minnesota Tower Roof
- Daredevil soars over blindfolded slackline world record
- Great Video: Tower implosion in Kentucky
- Skydiver killed after falling onto roof in California
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- Staying Safe this Summer Break
- Staying Safe While Working Outdoors
- UPDATE: Oregon Hiker Found Safe
- Chico's water towers may not be torn down
- Apartment fire breaks out in Trump Tower leaves 1 dead