TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - The Tehama County District Attorney’s Office on Thursday sentenced a Corning man to 38 years to life in prison for repeatedly molesting a teenager.
According to the DA, Apolinar Manriquez Arce was arrested in March 2017 for sexually abusing a 14-year-old.
Apparently, the abuse began when the teenager was only 7 years old, according to DA officials.
Arce was arrested at the 200 block of Carona Ave., in Corning at the time of the March 2017 arrest, according to the Red Bluff Daily News.
- Corning Man Sentenced to 38 Years to Life in Prison for Molestation
- Gretna man exonerated after serving 38 years in prison for rape
- Yuba County man sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Convicted Craigslist killer sentenced to life in prison
- Al Qaeda operative sentenced to life in prison
- Teacher accused of molesting student for years
- Oklahoma man sentenced to life in prison for killing neighbor in hate crime
- Pennsylvania man who killed and buried four men is sentenced to life in prison
- 3 prison officers sentenced to 15 years in inmate's death
- Ex-Navy SEAL sentenced to 27 years in prison