On January 9th around 4:40 p.m. Michael Winarski of Corning walked into a Red Bluff Food Mart on Antelope Boulevard.
Winarski grabbed a bottle of wine, attempted to break it and demand money from the store employees.
Winarski then ran from the business towards two Red Bluff Police officers who were in the area on an unrelated incident.
Customers and employees chased after Winarski who was arrested and booked into Tehama County Jail for attempted robbery.
- Corning man runs to police after attempted robbery
- Police are searching for a man after stabbing in Corning
- Man Flees Chico Walgreens After Armed Robbery Attempt
- Store owner attacked during attempted robbery
- Attempted Robbery at Rolling Hills Casino
- Orland Man Killed in Crash Near Corning
- Recycling Plant Fire in Corning
- Traffic stop leads to arrest in attempted cell phone robbery
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Corning Police look into reports of a man shooting an assault rifle while recording on Snapchat