Cal Fire and the Butte County Fire Department will be conducting a controlled burn on February 15th 2018.
The planned burn is 27 acres along Cohasset Road approximately 10 miles northeast of the community of Cohasset.
The burn will begin at 10 a.m.
The controlled burn will provide training and reduce hazardous vegetation to maintain shaded-fuel break in the area.
Smoke from the controlled burn will be highly visible in northern Butte County and eastern Tehama County.
- Controlled burn scheduled in Butte County
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia: Cancelled
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia Postponed
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Control Burn at Stumps Field
- Control Burn Planned near Cohasset
- Traffic Controls Scheduled Through Chico State
- Butte County Animal Control shuts down Concow puppy mill
- Mosquito Control: West Nile Virus detected, active in Butte County