The City of Redding will replace the water main on Railroad Avenue between Sheridan Street and Grandview Avenue.
The project involves the replacement of almost 9,000 feet of old undersized water main and the associated water services and fire hydrants in the Railroad area.
The project construction will start on February 12th and is expected to be completed by June 2018.
The majority of the work will take place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
During work hours portions of Railroad Avenue and adjoining streets may be subject to traffic control.
The City of Redding advises all motorists to drive with caution when approaching the area or avoid if possible.
- City of Redding replaces water main
- City of Redding Replacing Sewer Mains
- Pickup truck stuck in sinkhole after water main break
- Redding Introduces New City Flag
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition
- Firefighters Replace Family's American Flag
- City of Redding purchases Magnolia Park
- Redding Police warn city about phone scams
- Main Spillway Unlikely to be Used
- Reinventing Redding