Redding, Calif.—The new expansion at the Churn creek Healthcare Urgent Care was completed Tuesday.
The property is owned and operated by the Redding Rancheria.
The facility was expanded to have more urgent care rooms and a radiology facility.
The project started in January and has taken about five months to complete.
The group hopes that now the facility will be able to handle up to 100 patients a day at full capacity.
This project is part of the group’s vision for the tribes’ full service healthcare village.
They say their next step is to see that vision completed.
Stay with Action News Now for Coverage you can Count On. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Churn Creek Health Center Renovation Complete
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road
- Shasta Community Health Center goes blue for colorectal cancer awareness
- Willows DMV office closing for renovations
- Chico Nissan Hyundai Undergoing Major Renovations
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- Lassen Lodge Safety Realignment Project is completed
- Creeks & streams unsafe for swimming this weekend
- Butte Creek Canyon Day is Sunday
- Newly renovated park opens in the City of Orland