CHICO, Calif. - A majority of students voted to reject proposed fee increases, according to an email sent by Chico State President Gayle Hutchinson on Thursday.
The email was sent to students just after 9:30 p.m., it detailed the three possible increases for students including the student learning fee, the health services fee and the athletics fee.
Hutchinson thanked students for their feedback on the issue and she will be “reviewing and reflecting on the comments collected.”
Ultimately it is the President's decision to enact the proposed fees.
Scheduled events were also listed in the email, on Monday Hutchinson will meet with the Government Affairs Committee to hear their comments, Wednesday she will meet with the Campus Fee Advisory Committee and on Thursday Hutchinson will make the final decision on this issue.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NEW EVIDENCE IN OROVILLE HIT AND RUN
- BCSO: DEPUTY-INVOLVED SHOOTING, SUSPECT KILLED
- BILL COSBY CONVICTED OF DRUGGING AND MOLESTING WOMEN
- Chico State students vote to reject proposed fee increases
- Student Fees to Increase at Chico State
- Chico City Council moves forward with proposed development impact fees
- Enrollment increases at Chico State
- CSUC students speak out against increases in college fees
- Development fee could impact real estate in Chico
- Chico State Students Honor Cesar Chavez
- New Student Orientations Begin at Chico State
- California lawmakers vote on increased dam safeguards