CHICO, Calif. - The Chico State University Farm is selling plants like hot cakes.
The farm is hosting a plant sale for the next couple of weekends.
And things like organic veggies and herb starts are drawing lots of customers.
They also have annuals and perennials, and of course, a variety of veggies.
“We kind of just decide what we feel like growing you know what does good in the area and what is interesting to everybody,” said Matt Housley.
The public plant sale run Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through April 29. The hours of operation are noon to 5 p.m. on Fridays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekends.
Plants range in price from $2 to $5.
The farm is located at Nicolas C Shouten Lane in Durham.
- Chico State University Farm Plant Sale
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday
- Farming accident leaves one man dead in Chico
- BloodSource Drive at Chico State
- Enrollment increases at Chico State
- Chico State opens new exhibit
- Redding ‘State Farm’ agent appears on national TV ad
- California regulators OK closing state's last nuclear plant
- Simpson University to Host North State All-Star Basketball Games
- California State University will Not Raise Tuition for 2018-19