CHICO, Calif. - Chico Police have arrested a suspect in a burglary that occurred at Chico High School on Sept. 6.
The department received a call around 8 a.m. on Sept. 6 that a burglary had taken place the night before. Several thousand dollars worth of Chromebooks tablets were stolen from several classrooms.
Video surveillance obtained captured the burglary and the burglary suspect on tape and police were able to identify Michael Coley, 25, a transient in Chico.
Coley was detained on the morning of Sept. 12 and was transported to Butte County Jail on burglary charges.
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Chico Transient Arrested for Burglary
- Police arrest suspect linked to burglary in south Chico
- Police Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects at Home in Chico
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Sought in Chico
- Redding Residential Burglary Arrest
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Flee Police in High-Speed Car Chase
- Chico shooting suspect arrested in Southern California
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico