CHICO, Calif.—A motorcycle crash in Chico Thursday morning sent the rider to the hospital with injuries.
The accident happened just before 10 a.m. Thursday morning at the intersection of West 3rd Street and Orange Street.
According to Police they do not know at this time who was at fault or the speeds the drivers involved were driving.
Police do say that the motorcyclist suffered major injuries.
The crime tape was put up as a precaution as officers continue to investigate the crash.
- Car Versus Motorcycle Accident Sends One to the Hospital
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- Fatal motorcycle accident in Redding
- Fatal Redding Car Accident
- Person Identified in Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Shasta Lake
- Vehicle versus bicyclist leaves one with major injuries in Redding
- Victim Identified in Fatal Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Collision
- Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Hit and Run at Orland School
- CHP: Head-on collision sends two people to the hospital
- Rollover crash on Highway 32 sends one to hospital