Press Conference is about the announcement of Butte County's civil complaint against the Califronia Department of Water Resources for environmental damage to the Feather River caused by Operation of the Oroville Dam and its spillways.
According to Ramsey, Imagine a cubic yard. 1.7 million cubic yards of conrete, sand and soil were dumped down the Feather River when the spillway errupted. That's enough to stretch 965 miles, from Oroville to east of Denver.
- Butte Co DA brings charges to DWR
- Butte Co. DA sues DWR for environmental damages
- Butte DA will stay on Crittenden case
- DWR Water Allocations in Oroville
- Butte County D.A.'s Office Honors Crime Victims
- DNA Ties Son with Chico Mother’s Murder: Butte DA
- Fall brings more ticks to Butte County
- Butte Co. Cal Fire and DWR partner up to reduce risk of wildfires
- DWR: cracks on spillway are normal, expected
- DWR releases pictures of Spillway cracks