BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - One person with major injuries is hospitalized after a vehicle versus motorcycle incident on Highway 70 near Rock Creek Sunday afternoon.
According to Cal Fire, firefighters were at the scene at about 3:30 p.m. and flew the patient out by Enloe flight care.
No further information has been released.
At scene of a vehicle vs motorcycle accident. Hwy 70 at Rock Creek. One patient w/major injuries. Being flown out by enloe flight care.
— CALFIRE Butte County (@CALFIRE_ButteCo) May 13, 2018
This is a developing story check back for updates.
- Butte Co. Cal Fire Responds to Major Crash at Hwy 70 Near Rock Creek
- Cal Fire
- CAL FIRE responds to Richardson Fire
- Butte County CAL FIRE responding to fire at Hyatt Powerhouse in Oroville
- Cal Fire Butte County on Thomas Fire efforts
- 24 new Butte Co. Cal Fire volunteer firefighters
- CAL FIRE responds to Northern California mudslide concerns
- 2 Paradise residents and a Belden man killed in Hwy 70 DUI Crash
- UPDATE: Two men killed identified, one arrested after suspected DUI crash on Hwy 70
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road