Sunny skies, slightly warmer temperatures, and breezy North winds are on tap for your Tuesday across Northern California. Skies are clear for the start of your Tuesday morning, and that is not expected to change through this evening. North winds are keeping fog from developing early on today, and will continue to be up to 15mph today. Temperatures have dipped into the 30's to low 40's in the valley overnight, and into the teens to mid 20's in the mountains. High temperatures will end up in the mid 60's for the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas are projected to end up in the mid 40's to mid 50's. Winds will not be as strong tonight.
Cooler temperatures, and the potential for mountain showers will be in store for your Wednesday. Overnight low temperatures will be several degrees cooler than this morning, and high temperatures will range from 5 to 10 degrees cooler than today. That leaves valley areas topping out in the mid to high 50's on Wednesday, which is actually slightly below average for this time of year. Mountain areas will mostly end up in the 40's on Wednesday afternoon. The potential for showers will return to the far Northern zones of the state by Wednesday afternoon, and will then spread across portions of the Sierra on Wednesday night. There is a very slight chance for showers to brush through the North end of the valley late in the day on Wednesday.
Showers taper off by early Thursday morning, and another modest warming trend will return for the end of your work week. Temperatures will return to the low to mid 60's in the valley on Thursday, and will then climb into the mid to high 60's for Friday and Saturday. Cooler weather returns on Sunday, and there will be another decent chance for mountain showers. Looks like temperatures will end up in the mid to high 50's in the valley on Sunday, and will then end up in the mid 50's with partly cloudy skies on Monday.
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Tuesday
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Sunny & warmer conditions ahead
- Dry & warmer conditions return for your Tuesday
- Dry & cool conditions ahead for your Tuesday
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead for your weekend!
- Wet & cooler conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Warm & mild conditions ahead for your Thursday
- Stronger winds & warmer temperatures ahead for your Thursday
- Mostly sunny & warmer weather ahead for your Friday