YUBA CITY, Calif. - A 17-year-old girl hit and killed a man riding a bike on South Township Road in Yuba City Monday night, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The teenage driver allegedly did not see the 57-year-old bicyclist while he was riding his bike in front of her.
The and the bicyclist were traveling in the same direction when the front of the car hit the back of the bike, throwing him forward, officials said.
The CHP says the man has not been identified by his family yet and the driver's name has not been released.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing.
- Bicyclist Killed in Yuba City Crash
- Two People Die in Yuba County Crash
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Student Sues Yuba City High Teacher, District