Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo welcomed rookie Sterling Brown to the team with a car-full of popcorn.
It pays for a rookie to not get puffed up and Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo reminded his teammate Sterling Brown of that with a little gift.
The Bucks rookie came to his car and opened the door only to find it full of popcorn!
Seems that the corny caper was pulled off by the "greek freak" to remind Brown to put towels on his chair at every game.
Brown was befuddled as to what to do to get the puffy presents out of his car.
But at least he won't have to go hungry any time soon.
- Basketball player pulls on ‘pop’ of a prank
- Prank call leads to death of Kansas man
- Former Teen Pop Idol David Cassidy Dies
- 14 Worms Pulled From Oregon Woman's Eye
- Firefighters Pull Woman from Wreckage in Bangor
- Sushi Lover Pulls 5-Foot Tapeworm From His Own Body
- Anderson Man Arrested for Pulling a Fake Gun
- Annual Basketball Tournament is Full of Heart
- Ex-NBA player Kermit Washington pleads guilty in fraud case
- Ex-wife of slain NBA player Wright is fighting extradition