A Magalia man says that two men with firearms came into his residence and restrained him with zip-ties and stole several pounds of marijuana.
According to the Butte County Sheriff’s Office, this happened about 11 p.m., Friday in the 6000 block of Elmwood Drive in Magalia.
Deputies say that the victim was able to cut the zip-ties and escape his residence in order to contact the sheriff’s office, but when deputies arrived, the suspects already fled the scene.
The suspects are described as:
• Two males
• White or Hispanic
• Wearing dark clothing
• Masks covering their faces
• Armed with a shotgun and handgun
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office is aware that possessing marijuana is legal over the age of 21, but warns that people should be careful of who they show their marijuana to.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Butte County Sheriff’s Office at (530)-538-7321.
- BCSO: 2 suspects on the loose after an armed robbery involving marijuana
- BCSO: Deputy-involved Shooting, Suspect Killed
- Armed robbery involving teenagers at Chico State
- Redding Police search for armed robbery suspect
- BCSO K-9 for Veterans Program
- Magalia stabbing suspect on the loose
- Corning stabbing suspect on the loose
- BCSO: Suspicious death investigation in Oroville
- BCSO cancel pursuit with wanted felon
- BCSO to offer CCW license applications online