Oroville, Calif. -- The couple arrested for charges relating to the January murder of an Oroville man, 32 year old Julian Russ, will be arraigned at the end of this month.
Attorneys for 30 year old Joshua Sealey and 27 year old Christy Seim waived their preliminary hearing Tuesday.
They will be back in court May 31st for arraignment on charges of 2nd degree murder for Sealy and 1st degree residential robbery and misdemeanor battery for Seim.
Their preliminary hearing was postponed several times, and cameras have not been allowed in court for any previous proceedings.
The murder occurred at a home on Fort Wayne Street in Oroville.
You may want to read this related story: Family of Oroville couple facing murder charges speaks out
Or this one: Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Arraignment at end of May for Oroville Murder and Robbery Suspects Sealy & Seim
- Arraignment for Zucker Murder Suspect
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Oroville murder suspect back in court
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- K-Mart Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Weinstein Arraigned on Rape and Sex Charges
- Oroville Man Arrested for Ex-Wife's Murder
- REWARD for Lakehead Home Invasion Robbery Suspect