SEATTLE (AP) - Alaska Airlines will begin offering nonstop flight service this fall from Paine Field airport in Everett, Washington, to eight Western cities.
The Seattle-based airline said Tuesday the flights from Everett will go to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Portland, Oregon, and California airports in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose.
The Seattle Times reports flight frequencies for each destination, along with departure and arrival times, will be announced later this year, subject to government approval.
- Alaska to fly to from Everett, Washington, to 8 cities
- Alaska Airlines ex-pilot to plead guilty to flying while drunk
- Alaska Airlines investigates sexual harassment claim
- Alaska quake shows complexity of tsunami warnings
- Man completes 1,000-mile trek across wild Alaska
- First ever passenger flying drone
- Rat on plane cancels Alaska Airlines flight bound for Portland
- Tsunami warnings canceled after magnitude-7.9 earthquake off Alaska
- Endangered beluga whale calf rescued off the coast of Alaska
- PV volleyball player Hannah Pembroke signs with Alaska Anchorage