(KUSA) A Colorado woman's burrito run ended with the unexpected arrival of a new baby.
A 911 dispatcher 16 miles away helped deliver the baby at a Chipotle parking lot.
Angie Schell has worked at the Colorado's South Metro dispatch center for 17 years, but Tuesday morning was different.
"I've been the last voice that many people have spoken to, so it's really nice to be able to be there for their first breath, too," said Schell.
She answered the call at 9:05 a.m. and heard a man telling her a baby was coming.
Schell walked the parents through the process, as they delivered the baby in a Chipotle parking lot.
Eventually, Baby Jaden made it to the hospital where his family said he's doing well.
Read more: https://on9news.tv/2GN1NXo
- 911 dispatcher helps woman deliver baby at 'Chipotle'
- Los Angeles police officers deliver baby
- Insurance firms dispatch private firefighters in California
- Redding Doctors Help Babies Breathe in Africa
- BLM hiring hotshots, dispatchers, firefighters and a fire lookout
- Parkland shooter in court; 911 Calls released
- Oroville CHP delivers toys to kids
- Shingletown man arrested for domestic violence after dropped 911 call
- Ohio Police: 2 officers killed responding to 911; suspect held
- Police: California couple used drone to deliver drugs