Eight is great at the Saint Louis Zoo, which is celebrating the birth of eight cheetah cubs.
The cheetahs were born November 26th.
They’re three weeks old in this video, provided by the zoo.
It’s a first for the zoo, as the average cheetah litter size is three to four cubs.
Mom is Bingwa and the cubs are three males and five females are doing well and will stay behind the scenes for the next few months.
- 8 Cheetah cubs born at Saint Louis Zoo
- Rare baby white lion born at Mexico zoo
- Kristen Wiig cast as Wonder Woman villain Cheetah
- Rare red baby panda born in Australia
- New York zoo kicks off 'Penguin Bowl'
- First baby of 2018 born at Redding's Mercy Medical Center
- Los Angeles Zoo euthanizes entire herd of threatened goats
- Los Angeles Zoo puts baby okapi on display
- Eighth animal dies after jaguar escapes Audubon Zoo habitat
- U.S.-born ice dancers Alex Gamelin, Yura Min fulfill Olympic dream — for South Korea