LOS ANGELES (AP) - Police say five people were hit by gunfire and wounded - some critically - in a South Los Angeles shooting.
Officials say the shooting Saturday evening in a residential area about ten miles south of downtown LA appeared to be gang-related.
Investigators have not released a suspect description or said whether any of those hit were the intended targets.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 wounded in apparent gang-related shooting in South LA
- Linda shooting not believed to be gang related
- Man attacked inside Chico Mall, police believe it's gang-related
- Gang members found guilty of shooting up Chico neighborhood
- Coroner: All Las Vegas victims died from gunshot wounds
- 'A wound that remains raw'
- Girl critically wounded in Maryland school shooting dies
- Juvenile walks into CHKD with gunshot wound; Shooting suspect arrested
- Student wounded in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- Man arrested after 2 Dallas police officers wounded in shooting