LOS ANGELES (AP) - Police say five people were hit by gunfire and wounded - some critically - in a South Los Angeles shooting.
Officials say the shooting Saturday evening in a residential area about ten miles south of downtown LA appeared to be gang-related.
Investigators have not released a suspect description or said whether any of those hit were the intended targets.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 wounded in apparent gang-related shooting in South LA
- Linda shooting not believed to be gang related
- Man attacked inside Chico Mall, police believe it's gang-related
- Gang members found guilty of shooting up Chico neighborhood
- Fugitive California gang member caught in Nevada
- Nearly 50 arrested in Northern California gang crackdown
- Sacramento gang crackdown brings 29 arrests, 211 seized guns
- White supremacist gang leader slain in California prison
- Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- Chico Couple Says Gang Members Regularly Threaten Them